Cliff Bailey, III, President, National Recruiting Manager, Spanky’s Gourmet Pickles, LLC.
Cliff has worked in the executive search profession since 1979 completing assignments for clients across the country and internationally.
Currently, he is the owner of The Clifford J. Bailey Company, executive search. His previous positions include Director, Executive Search; Manager, Construction Division and Vice President, Diversity Practice. For career and personal development Cliff has served as President, (NSN) National Sales Network, Chicago Chapter, a professional organization for African Americans in professional sales and marketing; Board of Directors, Breakthrough Urban Ministries; President, (CRN) Construction Recruiters Network and President of (ABNA) Ace’s Business Network A’Fair, a breakfast networking group that has met every week since 1994.
Cliff earned a B.A. in Social Work at Lewis University in Romeoville, IL. While at Lewis he was a member of the baseball team that won 3 consecutive NAIA National Championships. Cliff has been a basketball referee for the past 30 years from AAU to high school to college and the professional level. He recently authored a book entitled REFEREE, www.refereethebook.com. During his career as a referee, Cliff was President for the Metropolitan Officials Association (MOA), the largest African American referee association in the country.
Cliff believes in the mission of Spanky’s Gourmet Pickles and is honored that James knows, likes and trusts him and his capabilities enough to help his dream come true.
Tami McDonald, National Training Director, Spanky’s Gourmet Pickles, LLC.
Tami has extensive experience in leadership development. Since 1993 she has been the recipient of mentorship from some of the best in the business through which she now does the same for others in the arenas of Marketing, Human Resources and Sales. Paying It Forwardis very important to her and part of her life’s purpose. She practices what she preaches!
Tami is a certified Transformation Coach and the owner of Swirl Consulting LLC. Through her business she is able to help others create the life they desire through her customized coaching and goal setting services. Her mantra “Why Not You” is how she lives each and every day. She believes that anyone can become and accomplish whatever they believe is possible.
As the National Training Director, she is motivated to support the team by preparing them for the field. The training and development of Spanky’s sales team will set them apart from all others. Tami believes that life is a great series of sales transactions. The closers are those that have the ability to make an impact in the lives and futures of others.
Steven Haynes, National Sales Director, Spanky’s Gourmet Pickles, LLC.
Kenneth Williams Sr., Sr. Sales & Retail Distribution Manager, Spanky’s Gourmet Pickles, LLC.
- Has amassed over 25 plus years in Supervisory and Administrative positions providing cutting edge leadership in Executive Management, Non-profit and Food Service Franchising
- Licensed and Ordained Minister, born in Detroit MI, raised native of the State of Illinois. Product of the Chicago communities and educated in the Chicago Public School System
- Attended, studied, and matriculated in Business Management Courses in Chicago’s City Wide communities of educational higher learning domiciled at Olive Harvey College
- Offers marketing and provides sports apparel to the Chicago Public Schools, Day Care Centers, Non-for-profit Charitable and Religious organizations in the Metro-Chicago-Land area
- Account Manager, Omnipotent Inc.- A Food Brokerage firm; dedicated sales, marketing, distribution and promotions of private labeling of products and retail distribution into major grocery chain stores.
- Founder/President & Garments of Praise
- Husband, father of four adult children, and grandfather of ten
In Addition, Mr. Williams has accumulated a wealth of knowledge and experience in the foodservice management industry with The Burger King Corporation, Wendy’s Franchise Corporation and Church’s Fried Chicken Corporation.
Reverend Aaron J. McLeod, Esq., Corporate Counsel, Spanky’s Gourmet Pickles, LLC.
A gifted lawyer, administrator and social justice commentator, Reverend McLeod is a licensed attorney in the State of Illinois. His practice revolves around real estate, estate planning and corporate law.
He has served as General Counsel for a 10,000 member church, Chief Executive Officer of a community development corporation and Executive Director of a Children’s Defense Fund Freedom School. He co-founded a nonprofit corporation and is currently the Servant Leader of Gorham United Methodist Church in Chicago, IL
His outstanding credentials include:
- The Doctorate of Jurisprudence, University of Iowa, College of Law. He was a Law Opportunity Fellow, a Thurgood Marshall Fellow and was Chair of The Alexander G. Clark Chapter of the National Black Law Student Association.
- Master of Divinity degree from Harvard University’s School of Divinity. While at Harvard, Reverend McLeod completed half of his requirements for his degree at Harvard Business School, the Kennedy School of Government and the Sloan School of Management at MIT.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Morehouse College in Atlanta, GA.
- Additional studies: Lancaster University in Lancaster, England; University of Illinois School of Public Health and Northwestern University.
- Currently, a doctoral student at McCormick Theological Seminary in Chicago, IL.
He is a card-carrying and active member of the NAACP, Rainbow Push Coalition, The Chicago Urban League and Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. He is also a Prince Hall Mason and Shriner.
Roland E. Haynes, Jr., Artistic Director/HBCU Ambassador, Spanky’s Gourmet Pickles, LLC.
Born in St. Louis Missouri and raised in several cities including Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Marshall Texas, Winfield Kansas, and Orangeburg South Carolina, Mr. Haynes has always had an unending drive to play instruments, sing and study music. He began with piano lessons and later moved on to the clarinet, flute, and saxophone.
He graduated from Wilkinson High School in Orangeburg, South Carolina and earned a BM degree in Jazz Studies/Saxophone Performance from the University of South Carolina. He has worked in professional theaters, internationally and as a Music Director. Mr. Haynes also has extensive experience as a song writer, producer and performer. Presently, he is the jazz band director at South Carolina State University in Orangeburg, South Carolina.
Professional clubs, organizations affiliations and awards:
- Broadcast Music Inc. South Carolina Arts Commission
- Jazz Hall Of Fame (SC State University) “Ten For The Future”( The State
- Music Producer (SCETV) Jazz Education Network
- Music and Entertainment Industry Education Association
- TedxEvansStreet Jazz Road/South Arts